Professor Lujie, vice dean of engineering and information academy of Sydney technology university visited Shanghai University
2015, Professor Lujie (Vice Dean, Engineering and Information Technology
University of Technology Sydney) visited Shanghai University. Professor Wan
(Head, International Research Institute of Shanghai University) and Professor
Bofeng Zhang welcomed the visitors.
The visit aimed at discussing the cooperation between UTS and Shanghai University in computer science and other disciplines.
The Engineering and Information Technology Institute of University of Technology Sydney is a creative institution and famous for its integration of practical and research teaching.
More highlights & notices
- Shanghai University will be hosting 15th Annual “Challenge Cup”
- Vice President Cong Yuhao Led a Delegation to Visit Germany and Spain
- The documentary film Chen Jialing Won Documentary Achievement Award on the 35th Hawaii International Film Festival
- Professor Shu Kobayashi from University of Tokyo Visits SHU College of Sciences
- Teachers’ Day Celebration and Commendation Ceremony