Professor Lujie, vice dean of engineering and information academy of Sydney technology university visited Shanghai University
2015, Professor Lujie (Vice Dean, Engineering and Information Technology
University of Technology Sydney) visited Shanghai University. Professor Wan
(Head, International Research Institute of Shanghai University) and Professor
Bofeng Zhang welcomed the visitors.
The visit aimed at discussing the cooperation between UTS and Shanghai University in computer science and other disciplines.
The Engineering and Information Technology Institute of University of Technology Sydney is a creative institution and famous for its integration of practical and research teaching.
More highlights & notices
- 2013 Shanghai International Conference on Matrix Analysis and Applications
- Wang Min, Vice President of Shanghai University paid a visit to the United Kingdom, and Italy
- Professor Lujie, vice dean of engineering and information academy of Sydney technology university visited Shanghai University
- What to bring and what not to bring to Shanghai University
- SHU Concert Series (7)—Professor Li Jianlin Solo Concert